Tuesday 30 September 2008

Down South Picking Apples

I haven't been able to update my blog for a while because the Internet haven't worked. I have been out of town, and still are, on autumn holiday. I've spend my days outside working in the garden. The apples and leaves are falling from the trees which means working, working and working. Fortunately I like it, but I must say I've spend most of the time taking photos. I will upload them later, but not today unfortunately. My favourite fruit is apple. I like them in cakes, in pies, in salads, in porridge and just in its normal round form. I like them red, green and yellow. I'm very fascinated by apples, and the photos I took was mainly of..yes-apples.
Granny Smith Apples by Mindy Newman

3 comments:

yiqin; said...

Wow, thanks for sharing! I think watercolor paintings are really awesome.

Angela said...

very pretty. i can't do water color. oil is more my thing.

ZuKi said...

you've spent your days in garden:) I have garden and a lot of work in it too but unfortunately I don't like to work in it...
p.s.nice picture:)