Thursday 18 September 2008

Drained Of Strength And Energy


Today has been one of the days where you're feeling devastated. I'm tired and my head aches. I'm feeling uninspired and grey. What I really want is to have the spirit of those ladies in the colourful clothes above, but I can't. I'm too tired and lazy. Haven't we all had such days? I hate them, I really do. But I do mean that you can dress personaly and stylish even when you're realxing at home, you don't need to be wearing unpersonal clothes. And, you feel a lot better wearing smomething you like. And your mood (if you are like me now, very tired), also becomes a little bit better wearing clothes you fit and think are nice.

Outfit: Shirt - dad's closet, sweater -gina tricot, tights - H&M, belt - got it from my mom, shoes - Zara, headband -London, earrings - alphaville

1 comment:

jess said...

it sounds like a terrible day. I love the first photo you posted