Friday 21 November 2008

colours of the wind

I believed I never would be tired of eating chocolate, that isn't true. Today I've eaten too much chocolate, and I'm full! I have the responsibility for a school team, which is named Katta's Gastronomic Society. And yes, we do eat food, cakes, sweets and everything else which can be eaten. Today we took a trip to a chocolate factory in Oslo, and I ate to much... I'm felling stuffed and sick, unfortunately. However, it was fun and I've giggled a lot!I found this picture of this beautiful girl at The Sartorialist. I fell in love with her yellow jacket and purple purse. She is brave! She wears colours which I never would thought could go together. She is definitely an inspiration. Tomorrow I will try something similar, and if it works I will post it here. This girl from Paris, and tomorrow I'm taking a french class to prepare to my exams on Monday. What a coincidence!


Some days ago I got tagged by Mirthe. Thank you, dearie. I had to answer some questions, so here they are:
1. Were you named after anyone? - Yes, my great grandmother
2. Do you still have your tonsils? - Yes I do
3. Would you bungee jump? - No, it is too risky
4. What is your favorite cereal? - One with blueberries
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them of? - Yes I do, or else I don't get them of, or I destroy them...
6. What is your favorite ice cream? - Italian: lemon, strawberry, chocolate and coffee. Bought at a small old gelateria in Genova
7. What is the first thing you notice about people? - Their clothes, voices and eyes
8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? - I use my money way to fast
9. What's the last thing you ate? - Indian vegetarian food
10. What are you listening to right now? - Piece of my heart by Janis Joplin
11. Last movie you watched? - The Holiday
12. What did you dream about last night? - I don't remember. I hope it was about a love story
13. What book are you reading? - Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
14. Summer or winter? Both I guess. I like the fact that it's hot and sunny, but in the same time I'm also too fond of Christmas to dislike winter
15. Do you have any special talents? - I can shake my right ear

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog.
Paulo
Portugal

Rosie said...

Thank you so much!! I'm off to bed now, so I will do this tomorrow :)

Take care
x

Nature Graffiti said...

oh no!! too much chocolate?! i hope you feel better soon!

haha, thank you m'dear! zee french... j'adore!

Charlotte said...

aw. named after your grandmother is a beautiful thing.
little women, i adore. i am so happy my father made me read this when i was younger, even though i didn't want to as there were so many pages.
now i could read it again and again.
the holiday is beautiful.

as is your blog. pretty always.
x

saray said...

thanks for the comment on my blog.. I'm from Tel Aviv.. the best city in Israel :)

shilvia said...

i imagine you'll be giggling all day long from chocolate high, no???wonderful insight here...and yes, she does look gorgeous that girl...little women, what a lovely book to read!!! have a wonderful weekend dear :)

Charlotte de Gier said...

Thank you for your lovely comment, I'm happy that I helped you out! =)
Your blog is wonderful.