2. dance and yell when I'm happy 3. feel the wind in my hair more often 4. get more sleep during the week
5. travel to Paris, Scotland and maybe NYC
6. call friends far away
7. do like amelie
8. get a hat like this The dearest Hrose tagged me some days ago... (I know I have some older tags to do, but, yes, I will come back to them later...)
The rules are as follows:
1. Go to the 4th folder in your computer where you store yourpictures.
2. Pick the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 people to do the same!
I simply love Clémence Poésy. Her style is wonderfully inspirational. In this photo I like the colourful and childish way to make an outfit. The hat, red stripes and the vest remind me of "Find Willy" - a book I loved to read when I was younger. However, this isn't how Clémence uses to show herself. She often uses a lot of dark colours and layers. I love that style too. In some kind of way she manages to make an outift with little colours fresh and - yes, colourful. Or at least, it seems like it...
Then, it's just up to me to say:
I hope you all will have the most magical, enhanting and wonderful year!