Monday, 15 September 2008

Let It Fly In The Breeze And Get Caught In The Trees

I'm very fascinated of hair and especially 1960 hair styles. I found this photo in my new book, Fashion Now, and fell in love immediately! Isn't it gorgeous. I love the fact that it looks as it's tied in a bow, it's so cute. I don't know whose fashion show it was, but if any of you know, I would like to hear!

I like Jane Birkin's hair at this photo, by the way. I'm insanely into the 1960/70, better know as the "Make Love-Not War" - epoch. My father has always said I was born at the wrong time... my bad... However, my favourite movie of all times is Hair, artists like Janis Joplin, Joni Mitchell, The Beatles, The Doors and Bob Dylan all represents my taste in music and I'm very passionate about vintage clothes and clothes inspired by/ from that time.

1 comment:

Savvy Mode SG said...

i like the first hair style too but hard to reproduce by oneself... : )
yes, love to link up!