Wednesday 3 September 2008

The Thing At The Top Of Your Head

, I wish we had women like Brigitte Bardot today. She had curves. She was proud of her curves. And, she didn't use plastic surgery to remove her curves. And if that wasn't enough, she was (or is) an animal welfare activist! That's what kind of rolemodels we should have today, healthy and knowingly!
However, I would have done everything for a hair like that, it's so ladylike! Isn't it gorgeous? I love the 1960's style and fashion!


By Malene Birger had a model with simular hair like that at one of their advertisements. I think it looks fantastic. The hairstyle fits perfectly with a modern touch to the clothes. If I have had my own stylist to do my hair in the morning, I wouldn't thought twice of how my hair should have been.

2 comments:

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I so agree with everything you wrote! I want big hair like that too, but I like the touch-ability factor of my hair right now...

Couture Carrie said...

She is a remarkable icon of style, grace, and womanliness!
Love your blog :)